What is the tethered balloon ride experience?
The tethered balloon ride experience is when the balloon is fixed to the ground with a rope and will only lift off the land. This gives the public a way to experience a balloon flight. The tethered balloon ride can be booked or queued on site.
【Balloon Tethering Ride/Time】
|Balloon Tethering Ride Date||07/11(Sat)-08/30(Sun)|
*On Saturday July 11th, the tethered hot air balloon riding experience is only available in the afternoon session.
|Balloon Tethering Ride Time||AM05:30-7:30 / PM05:00-07:00|
AM05:00 / PM04:00
＊Not allowed on the hot air balloon if under 110cm
＊Reservation is not available. Please buy the tickets on the spot.
|Notice||1. No boarding under 110 cm ; preschool children have to board with parent.|
2. For your safety , if you are drunk , feeling ill , pregnant , or you have any diseases like hypertension , heart disease or asthma , Do Not board. Please don't bring any dangerous stuff and pets aboard.If you are easy to be nervous or afraid of height or you don't feel well , we don't suggest youboard on hot air balloon.
3. Please follow the directions. Please do not do any dangerous action during the tour, and don't touch any equipment in the gondola.
4. When the hot air balloon is flying , for your safety , Do Not throw anything out or climb out of the gondola.
5. If you don't feel well, please tell the staff right away.
6. Please don't smoke , drink , take drugs , or play in the gondola.
7. Please wear long-sleeved shirt or clothes made from cotton, sneakers. Long skirt , high heels , sandals are not suggested. It's better for anyone with long hair to tie it up and to wear hats with brim.
8. When taking the hot air balloon , except valuable belongings and cameras , please put your bags or backpacks in the lockers.
9. Please follow the staff's directions to wait in line to board the hot air balloon.
10. When abnormal situation happens , please follow the staff's directions , get out of the gondola and go to safe areas.
11. Under the influence of wind , the pilot has rights to determine flying time and where to land.
Passengers have to follow the pilot's directions.